We’ve all heard the saying: The early bird gets the worm. What if you’re not a morning person? Even if you have a great morning routine, sometimes you just cannot seem to wake up when your alarm goes off, no matter how badly you want to.
The mega alarms are guaranteed to wake you up on time, every time. Here are some of the best options you can choose from:
Our Top Picks
(1) 4 Inch Classic Loud Twin Double Bell Alarm Clock Analogue Bedside Desktop Clock ($11.90)
(2) Digital Loud Alarm Clock with Bed Shaker, Strong Vibration, 2 Groups Alarms, Snooze Dual Alarm Clock, Vibrating and Speaker, Dormitory Clock, 7-Inch LCD, Full Range Dimmer Clock ($46.44)
(3) Philips Genuine SmartSleep Smart Sleep Wake Up Light Alarm Clock HF3519/15 ($204.12)
(4) Digital Clock / Digital Alarm Clock / Table Clock / LED Clock Backlight ($5.90)
(5) Sonic Bomb Jr. by Sonic Alert Loud Alarm Clock with Bed Shaker Vibrator for Heavy Sleepers, Seniors, and the Deaf Alarm Clock ($76.90)
With one of the best alarm clocks for heavy sleepers, you will be able to get up, get moving, and start your day off right. You can make all the difference to your day by finding the best alarm clock for your needs. Rather than wasting hours sifting through alarms, we’ve compiled a list of the best ones you can use instead. Hard-of-hearing people can also benefit from these loud alarm clocks.
(Credits: pexels, shopee)