Maintaining moisture in dry skin can be challenging. If you’re on the move and in the scorching sun, you’ll need a quick refresher to keep your pores moist and free of any dry patches when you’re using moisturizing face masks and thick creams.
There are many face sprays on the market that can hydrate your skin and be easily carried with you wherever you go. Get hydrated, dewy skin with face mists, a soothing solution… we’ve compiled the Top 5 options for you:
(1) Evian Facial Spray: This spray contains pure Evian mineral water and is designed to hydrate and refresh your skin. You can easily carry it in your purse or bag because it comes in a small travel-sized can.
(2) Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater: A combination of aloe vera, herbs, and rosewater makes this spray ideal for hydrating and refreshing the skin. Easily portable, it comes in a travel-sized bottle.
(3) Caudalie Beauty Elixir: A blend of essential oils, grape extracts, and rosemary is used in this spray to hydrate, refresh, and tone your skin. Easily portable, it comes in a travel-sized bottle as well.
(4) Eau Thermale Avene Thermal Spring Water: In Eau Thermale Avène Thermal Spring Water, thermal spring water is sourced from Avène, France, hence the name. Mineral-rich water there helps nourish sensitive skin due to its natural mineral content. The product is 100% fragrance-free since it is only water.
(5) Garnier SkinActive Soothing Facial Mist: Your thirsty skin will not only feel quenched, but will also feel refreshed (thanks to the rosewater, green tea, and aloe juice in this facial mist). The fragrance is straight-up floral. There’s nothing better than happy skin.
Mists for every skin type are available – from mattifying face mists to pollution-blocking mists and even ones that help build and maintain your self-tanning game (yes, really). However, they all have one thing in common: they’ll hydrate your skin, so you’re sure to find a formula that suits you.
Keep up with Latest Beauty & Fashion Trends + Deals, Join our Telegram Channel here!